As I said before, it all depends on your fat/muscle ratio, but I told the anon before, that I’d say 65 would be the limit, maybe 70 because of your height. I am the same height as you and I weigh about 53 kilos, so it wouldn’t hurt to start eating clean and exercising!
- embodramaqueen said: Also it’s about how much body fat you have. As a woman you need a certain amount to have babies and create the correct hormones. Without these hormones you could also end up with osteoporosis x
- daniqueesmay likes this
- chaosofthesenses likes this
- toughtootinbabe likes this
- xolovelydreamerox likes this
- fitandhealthyhero posted this